This early 1950 Stone Church was fully remodeled inside and out in 2015. It was converted into a Restaurant and Brewery. A full kitchen was built into the lower floor (basement) with large walk-in coolers. A full 3 sided bar looks directly at the beautiful stain glass window. The two Restrooms are a work of art that fits the church decor. An outside patio adds extra seating and enhances the building. All sidewalks and street curbs are new and conform with City Code. The corner lot with traffic light makes this prime spot . This building has Specialty Use Zoning for a Restaurant and Retail.